mardi 26 août 2014

Zip File Viewer

Is there a program that can show me the contents of a zip archive without opening, and without being able to write to the medium it's on? Preferably Mac, but doesn't need to be.



I was going through some old CD/DVD-ROMs, and was finding a bunch full of zip files. I have a vague recollection what is in them, but want to make sure. I found an app called "Zip View" in the Mac App Store, which does show the contents of a zip file without unpacking, but it needs to be able to write to the file, which it obviously cannot do while the zip file is still on the optical disc. Now, if I copy the zip file to a hard drive, any time savings I would have by not unpacking is moot, anyway, but I want to avoid copying all this stuff just to check if it's worth saving. It's quite a lot.





via JREF Forum http://ift.tt/1zyfASj

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire