jeudi 25 septembre 2014

Dr. Anna S.Zentsova, expert in Astrophysics and Cosmology

I have met on Social Media a claimant named Dr. Anna Zentsova-Vanneson, a Russian who has moved to the US and now works, according to her, as a "Professor of Mathematics at Pierce Collage, Washington the USA"

(NB All quoted text is directly copied and pasted from Anna's Twitter account)



Anna's Twitter account: http://ift.tt/1v5DANw



Anna has a complex claim.

Her website is:

http://ift.tt/1v5DAgG



Now this website has a great deal of, in my opinion, random generic stuff about consciousness, spirituality etc. Clearly most of the content is untestable.



I have invited Anna to join this forum to discuss her claims so I would ask regular members to be polite and stick to specific claims.



Anna's specific claims

Anna's claim is rather complex, involving a belief she can directly communicate with God, who has apparently chosen Russia as His preferred country to advance humanity.



She has further claims.



She was "tested at the Institute of Human Brain in Russia about my ability to test Health of a person!"

(I am not familiar with this institute and, although I have asked for links to the results, have not yet received any.)



Some specific claims by Anna:



"I can give to you one important prediction: "A divine Monarchy will be establish in Russia in 2015". I am sure about that!"

"I know that a great volcano in Yellowstonenational Park will erupt in 2015. There are many manifestation that it waked up!"



"I am able to receive information about a person being on a great distance from he/she using only his/her name!Health"



"I can get information about a person whom I never seen, who is on a huge distance.I need only his name"



On further questioning she clarified:

"1.I'm able to get information about a person being on a huge distance from him:health,"

"level of his intellect,spirituality,previous reincarnation which determine his typical interests and motivation! Mostly health!"




This one I find particularly interesting:

"WE HAVE VERY SPECIAL TIME NOW! QUANTUM TRANSFORMATION will come soon, in the beginning of 2015."

"Please try to understand that God appealed to us for 3 reasons:1.Quantum Transformation in which majority of people will die!"

"2.For several thousands years life on Earth was determined by the Evil( He is His best pupil) who spoiled people's life on Earth"

"Russian people helped God's Effort in His Competition with Evil's Team. 3.God is informing the Russians HOW TO BUILD MONARCHY!"




(This appears to me to be a prediction that the majority of the world will die in early 2015. I have asked for clarification.)



Anna has stated:

"I am absolutely OPEN FOR ALL POSSIBLE EXPERIMENTS AND TESTS which could be arrange with this goal!!!"



Now normally I might dismiss the above for the usual reasons, but this is someone who has just started as a tutor (or apparently a Professor) at a college in the US.

She has a profile on the Pierce website (as a tutor but apparently this is due to being very new and only just having started there).

Anna claims "I have done research in Cosmology for 29 years!" and to have studied Quantum Mechanics and Astrophysics.



I have invited Anna to join this thread to discuss her claims.

It seems she is open to testing so it would be interesting to propose potential protocols.



(As you can see from her Twitter feed, she has contacted most major news outlets so I am assuming she is interested in having this discussed and tested quite openly)



Apparently she had an unpleasant experience when last she discussed such claims on LinkedIn so I am hoping we can prove to be better than LinkedIn. :)





via JREF Forum http://ift.tt/1vjTByA

1 commentaire:

  1. Anna Zentsova behaves on her youtube videos as psychologically unstable and not adequate person

    RépondreSupprimer