mardi 30 septembre 2014

John Oliver goes to far. Attacks Ayn Rand

John Oliver attacks my User Name sake. This is something I will not stand for. I'm starting a campaign and urging all fair minded people to join me.



John Oliver presents: The enduring influence of Ayn Rand, ‘selfish *******’ (video)


Please boycott John Oliver and make a *tax deductible contribution to me. If not you then who? If not now then when? Please remember the children. If even a single upper society teenager can escape the tyranny of bleeding heart liberals then it will have been worth it. I thank you, John Galt thanks you.


*Tax deduction status not guranteed. Offer subject to change. No refunds. Consult your accountant before you deduct any contributions.





via JREF Forum http://ift.tt/1DUmM0g

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire