lundi 22 septembre 2014

Why do you believe?

This question goes out to all religious believers on the forum.



I'm not asking this to be confrontational. I'm asking because religion is a topic that greatly interests me, and I like to study comparative religion. I'm interested in the culture, practices, morals, and tenets of various religions. And I would prefer to hear it from the people themselves, rather than pass judgment from afar as some do.



This is not meant to be a debate on the existence of God. This is not meant to start a fight over who is right and who is wrong. This is not meant to be a stage for one side preaching itself into the other's face. There are plenty of other threads around here for that stuff. I just want to engage in conversation, person to person, and hear from individuals about how their religion informs their everyday lives.



So why do you believe what you believe? From where did you get your beliefs? How important are your beliefs to you? Do you attend religious services? What kinds of holidays do you observe?





via JREF Forum http://ift.tt/1uTTVVu

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire