mercredi 29 octobre 2014

I am a non-believer. Am I going to hell?

Recently had a discussion with some individuals who are christians and they said that I am still going to heaven as long as I am a moral person. I said that the Bible says I am going to hell, and they said that's not correct. I looked up some verses and all I could find was the Bible saying I am "condemed" but it did not specify the details of said conemnation (I guess god thought it would be fun for us humans to interpret the details of whether or not we would spend eternity burning in hell).



So is there anything in the Bible that states specifically I am going to hell for believing that god is as made up as the easter bunny?





via International Skeptics Forum http://www.internationalskeptics.com/forums/showthread.php?t=284810&goto=newpost

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire