jeudi 30 octobre 2014

Is it possible to burn an audio mix CD onto a DVD and play it in a DVD player?

Pretty much Exactly What It Says on the Tin. :)



I usually make mix CDs to play in a DVD player hooked up to speakers in my basement when I run on the treadmill. I'm currently out of blank CDs but have a few blank DVD-RWs on hand. I also have some new music I want very much to play when I exercise this evening. (Inspiring music = a better workout! I take motivation where I can get it, sad sack that I am.)



Since the player is a DVD player, I figure there must be a way to do this. Perhaps converting Mp3 files to something else before burning them?



I just figured I'd try asking here. Every other time I've had a silly computer/music question someone has answered it and I've been able to solve my problem easily. *fingers crossed*





via International Skeptics Forum http://ift.tt/1q4ZI5K

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire