vendredi 28 novembre 2014

Can I ask a gadget question here? And if so...

I was wondering if anyone happened to know what the mp3 player with the largest storage capacity available right now is? And that isn't buggy. I've tried to google the subject but come up with all kinds of conflicting answers, forum discussions clouded with tech-speak I can't understand, and horror stories of strange types of player I've never heard of randomly corrupting a bunch of the users' files.



My music collection is very dear to me (and rather large), and if I'm going to purchase one of these things I want it to be the largest and most reliable possible. Anyone know?



P.S. I am not opposed to Apple products. Seems necessary to add with these sorts of questions. :)





via International Skeptics Forum http://ift.tt/1w00pVt

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire