vendredi 28 novembre 2014

The Real Sheldon

As a technical person by training and occupation I have known a number of guys who fit the character of Sheldon in "Big Bang Theory". I knew an engineer who told his date that she danced like a "well oiled machine". For some reason she didn't think that was much of a compliment. Jim Parsons plays the part very well but there would be some point where he would earn big bucks and ladies would gladly overlook his zany ways. Ross from Friends brought a lot of the same stuff by his stubborn ways re civilian matters. "But I am a Doctor!!!" , or " we were on a break!!" Those crack me up. Likewise Frazier who reminds people he graduated from Harvard Medical and Oxford. Sadly, there is a decided art to art. My wife once said about my Engineer boss " he takes the dance out of dancing".





via International Skeptics Forum http://ift.tt/1zDKV7k

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire