mardi 23 décembre 2014

Can there be electromagnetism produced by the brain?

I had an experience of 'peaceful waves' through my whole body, guiding my eyes head and body peacefully and gentle. It made my write words in small sentences (poetry)

It was actually the result of being busy with poetry and it also produced poetry and insights. It let me put words on the right place in the sentences. There was beautiful music

in my head on the rythme of these waves. My energy was constantly renewing in my body when I felt tired.

And I wonder: can waves of light or electromagnetism be produced by the brain?

I had a powerful feeling of timing because of these wavefeelings through my body, but I forget the hour and other things.

I cannot label it 'a psychoses'.



So, can the brain produce these waves?





via International Skeptics Forum http://ift.tt/1sT1JTY

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire