lundi 29 décembre 2014

Is my cousin greedy, or nuts?

First, something about Facebook. Some people's Facebook activity will also generate an email to me to go check out the site. I don't know why it happens with some people and not others.



Anyway, my cousin keeps sharing links and I keep getting tons of email notifications. She's doing it like 20 times a day. She has a mix of politics. She doesn't like Monsanto, is into alternative energy, is pretty much an immigration hawk, is into grass-fed beef.



My question, is this just compulsive sharing or do people get paid to do this?



My email bin is a big enough mess without having 10 to 20 of these notifications showing up every day. I hardly ever go to Facebook, and it's sometimes useful to get email notifications. There must be a way to turn it off, yeh?





via International Skeptics Forum http://www.internationalskeptics.com/forums/showthread.php?t=286908&goto=newpost

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire