mercredi 28 janvier 2015

I Was a Paid Internet Shill: How Shadowy Groups Manipulate Internet Opinion

I'm so tired of this stuff, whats the point? Person Y claims unprovable,unverifiable information and people hail it as proof.



Also, gotta love the setup.



http://ift.tt/1zDbxtA




Quote:








She gave me only a phone-number and an address, in one of the seedier parts of San Francisco, where I live. intrigued, I asked her for the company’s URL and some more info. She laughed. “They don’t have a website. Or even a name. You’ll see. Just tell them I referred you.”



How convenient




Quote:








I quit this job in the latter part of 2011, because I became disgusted with it, and with myself. I realized I couldn’t look myself in the mirror anymore. If this confession triggers some kind of retribution against me, so be it. Part of being a real man in this world is having real values that you stand up for, no matter what the consequences.



Ok, Mr. Anonymous internet poster. what balls! :p





via International Skeptics Forum http://ift.tt/1DivxiR

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire