lundi 26 janvier 2015

"The Manipulation Game"

I feel I already know the answer to this:



I just watched a very silly show called "The Manipulation Game" with Derren Brown. In it, he purports to program an unsuspeting dupe into confessing to a murder he didn't commit.



The standout moement for me was when he used hypnotism to put the guy on the lawn while he was still asleep.



I've read about Brown, but the internet isn't turning up much on this particular show.



Since convincing someone he'd killed a man seems astonishingly abusive (and a personal injury attorney's paradise), is there anyone here who knows enough about Brown to reassure me that he didn't just scar a guy for life?





via International Skeptics Forum http://ift.tt/1Bin8ZX

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire