samedi 31 janvier 2015

Still such a Newbie to Critical Thinking

Hello. I haven't posted on here in quite a while; my last question set off a rather large post on about AA and religion.



I was raised Catholic and didn't get around to any critical thinking until college courses on Philosophy.



I am in awe at the way many here can debate so well. I want to learn how to be able to stick up for myself and my ideas. I want to learn more.



I like listening to audiobooks and was wondering if anyone has some good favorites that would help me out. I live in a rather religious area and have some very religious family members. I feel like a "closet" atheist.



Hope you all can recommend some good reads. Thanks for your input.





via International Skeptics Forum http://ift.tt/1CmizUa

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire