vendredi 23 janvier 2015

Telepathy test: which number did I write?

Hi, I invite you to participate in a simple telepathy test, similar to other tests I have already done on this forum.



At about 9:51 p.m. on this Friday January 23 (Brussels, Belgium time), I wrote carefully one of the three numbers: "1", "2", "3" on my sheet of paper, and I surrounded it with a circle. Then, I wrote it again twice.



I shall repeat this number (which was selected using a random number generator) from time to time during this test.



I ask you to write it here (if you think you know it, even with a doubt).



A comment might also be useful. You may, for example, tell us how confident you are in your answer.



If you feel you don't know my number, I ask you to give a number (equal to 1, or 2, or 3) nevertheless, and I suggest you add a comment to make it clear your number is (probably) not related to telepathy (for example: "I don't know the number you wrote, I just typed the first number that came to my mind", or "I used a random number generator").



Some selected (numerically correct) answers from previous tests:


Quote:








Originally Posted by calwaterbear (Post 8527685)

... I do indeed have ESP, and know for a fact that he wrote 2!





Quote:








Originally Posted by Tiktaalik (Post 9444786)

4



I know it. I'm absolutely sure. I feel it inside of me ...





Quote:








Originally Posted by Loss Leader (Post 9445151)

I am seeing a 4 very clearly. It's almost as though I had written it myself.




Also (perhaps) of interest:


Quote:








Originally Posted by Ashles (Post 9444501)

Well this is certainly one of the most robustly controlled experiments I have encountered.





Quote:








Originally Posted by Daylightstar (Post 10274798)

I am hearing Michel H's thoughts. All of them.

...




Thank you for participating.



(Note for Moderators: In spite of the obvious similarity of this thread to other "number-guessing threads" I have started on this forum, I ask that this thread be not merged with other similar threads. The reason for this is that unmerged threads are more readable; people don't have to search through the thread to find the opening post.)





via International Skeptics Forum http://ift.tt/15n2IWI

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire