jeudi 29 janvier 2015

Texas Lawmaker makes a stupid requirement, world shocked!

People I feel are really, really stupid. White's commentary for Texas Muslim Capitol Day:




Quote:








"I did leave an Israeli flag on the reception desk in my office with instructions to staff to ask representatives from the Muslim community to renounce Islamic terrorist groups and publicly announce allegiance to America and our laws," she posted on Facebook. "We will see how long they stay in my office."



Is it really that difficult to forego that requirement? Do you really need to backhand everything that's different from you? Doesn't this fly in the face of the Constitution? Would she require this on "Texas Christian Capitol Day"?



This is also the first year there have been protesters and people actively trying to disrupt the event. I hate Texas, if the state wants to withdraw from the U.S., I say let it. Give them back to Mexico and be done with it.



I wasn't sure if this should be in USA politics or Social events. Feel free to move it wherever.





via International Skeptics Forum http://ift.tt/1yRSOIy

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire