lundi 26 janvier 2015

Why Do People Beleive In The Existance of Enigmatic Creatures?

Such as Bigfoot, Lock Ness monster, and all those other creatures that, so far, have not produced any real evidence of their existence? Is it because a few have been proven to exist, such as the celecant fish once believed to be extinct for ions?



I find myself still following news of reported "proof" (that never seems to be definitive) for a few of the more popular creatures even though my belief in their existence is very low at best. So is it curiosity? A feeling of power in our discovery of such questionable creatures (fame/fortune)?



I think I follow these topics because of the mystery of why people believe in such creatures' existence maybe more than the creatures themselves.





via International Skeptics Forum http://ift.tt/1LbL8Gd

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire