lundi 23 février 2015

My mother consults a pendulum before deciding what to eat.

:eek::jaw-dropp



She suffers from 2 serious cancers (one in her abdomen), irritable bowel syndrome, diviticulitis, as well as blood pressure and heart problems. One of the cancers puts pressure on her liver. So you can understand that eating the wrong foods can be a big problem for her. Knowing that, how can any intelligent person think it a good idea to be asking a pendulum whether a food she is planning to eat is going to be OK for her? If the thing circles clockwise it's yes, anti-clockwise it means no.



I've only just found this out. Next time I see her I've told her we are doing a blind test, with covered plates of food. When I say food.........she'll think they're all food, but some will be bits of wood or steel.



Anyone else heard of this deeply dippy nonsense?





via International Skeptics Forum http://ift.tt/1a7nbBX

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire