mardi 24 février 2015

What interested you in wrongful convictions?

May of us here are interested in the subject of wrongful convictions. If you are not interested in the subject, there is no need to answer.



My interest in wrongful convictions started with the Norfolk Four when I watched a Medical Detectives show on it. I guess part is that if it happened a bit earlier when I was in the Navy, I could see myself getting caught in the witchhunt.



In addition, Eric Wilson was a gamer and I likely have met him in the past (although don't remember him.) All of the gamers in the area (and especially in the Navy) tended to go to this place called Campaign Headquarters at Wards Corner.





via International Skeptics Forum http://ift.tt/1vvHd2u

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire