mercredi 25 mars 2015

EnChroma Colorblindness Glasses

Has anyone seen this commercial?















YouTube Video This video is not hosted by the ISF. The ISF can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website.
I AGREE





A company claims to have invented glasses which provide "color for the color blind".



I am currently arguing with someone who desperately wants them to be real, but I have my doubts. I know that these type of glasses hit the market every couple of years, soon to never be heard from again. I also don't think their explanation of how color deficiency works is accurate.



Does anyone have any reason to think this might be legit? Or any compelling arguments that might help me convince my friend not to part with $400?





via International Skeptics Forum http://ift.tt/1LZTkw9

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire