lundi 30 mars 2015

If America is So Bad Why Come here???

New Daily Show Host Joked U.S. Worse Than Apartheid South Africa




Quote:








On Monday, Comedy Central announced that South African comedian Trevor Noah would be replacing Jon Stewart as host of The Daily Show. To get a feel for Noah's brand of humor, one could simply watch his debut on the fake news show in December of 2014, when he jokingly declared that present-day America had worse race relations than Apartheid South Africa. After introducing Noah as the show's newest contributor at the time, Stewart noted: "And I know that you flew in, I guess, yesterday from South Africa." Noah replied: "Yeah, I just flew in and boy are my arms tired....No, no, seriously, I've been holding my arms like this since I got here." He made the completely discredited "Hands Up, Don't Shoot" gesture with his hands and added: "I never thought I'd be more afraid of police in America than in South Africa. It kind of makes me a little nostalgic for the old days back home." -



http://ift.tt/1OSI57I



Every attempt to smear America as racist or to point to wealth disparity seems to be underlined by the same motivation



WEALTH REDISTRIBUTION!!!



This is why we need leaders like Ted Cruz to fight for our freedoms





via International Skeptics Forum http://ift.tt/19D8ci8

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire