samedi 28 mars 2015

UFO sighting.....By me.

Had me going for a while. No, I knew it wasn't reptilians from Antares. I'm sitting in my police car, facing South. 750 PM. The Sun is just below the horizon.



To the south I see two reddish lights. One is fairly steady, one seems to be moving around in relation to the other. Almost as if it's hanging by a wire or something. Slow moving... Heading NW.



I was thinking some kind of prank... Suspended lights on a baloon... Something like that. I'd guess altitude at over 1000 feet.



So I popped the trunk, got out the big 10x binocs we carry, and finally figured it out.



Wanna guess? The position of the sun is the clue.



















Two large birds,, either great white egrets or

geese, flying together, with the setting sun reflecting very strongly up where they were, but invisible to me. I suspect

egrets, they are brilliant white and thus very reflective and they normally fly from their hunting spots in Forest Park to wherever they roost.





via International Skeptics Forum http://ift.tt/1a3VQAR

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire