jeudi 30 avril 2015

Challenging James Randi

Hello JREF members,
I have taken a year out to put together a test suitable for the JREF challenge. It took months retrieving the requirements for such a challenge. Finding a journalist willing to write up a few lines regarding certain paranormal activity he'd witnessed, was difficult. Obtaining a letter from my GP was a lot easier. Both documents were sent off with a completed application form to the JREF address supplied (Dec 2014)

February 14th 2015 I received an email informing me that my application was complete, that I was responsible for all costs, and did I have a protocol in mind. I forwarded a suggested test protocol on the 17th February and await a reply.

I've sent a polite reminder but haven't received any reply. I don't mind the waiting, I'm sure the JREF are an extremely busy organisation.

Just wondering if any members have an idea of how long completed applications take before a preliminary test usually takes place?

I've long purchased the equipment required, gathering dust but ready to be delivered to a JREF rep here in the UK for inspection.

Thank you kindly for any information/response you have to offer on the matter.


via International Skeptics Forum http://ift.tt/1EUpXZ0

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire