mardi 28 avril 2015

Is Chipotle promoting food woo?

Chipotle will stop serving GMO foods — despite zero evidence they're harmful to eat

Chipotle Wants to Sell “Food With Integrity.” Dropping GMOs Is the Wrong Way to Do It.

Last time I visited my my parents in California we stayed at the same hotel where we had always stayed before. In the past there was a Taco Bell near by we liked to go to because there is no Taco Bell and few other choices for Mexican food in Japan. I realize they don't have a very good image these days, but my family likes it because it is cheap and yummy. Anyway, the Taco Bell was gone and in its place was a Chipotle. So we tried it. It's pricier but I liked their food. The wife and kids not so much. That was about 2 years ago. Now they are going all GMO-free, and I can't imagine the price of their food won't go up as a result. I honestly liked them myself at the time, but if GMO-free means paying 7 or 8 bucks for a burrito I think I'll pass if a cheaper option is available. I don't care about GMO-free or organic and I'm not going to pay a premium for it. Basically I think they are pandering to the Food Babes of the world.


via International Skeptics Forum http://ift.tt/1QDwEBI

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire