mercredi 29 avril 2015

Kraft Dinner Recipe

I'm a good cook and make insanely good pasta dishes from scratch all the time ... BUT I still love a box of Kraft dinner in the morning, perhaps after drinking a bit too much the night before :)

The 'fake' powdery cheese does not seem to upset my stomach as much as the 'real' full dairy product :)

I just made a delicious version, cooked chicken breast sliced, spiced, salt and pepper ... Kraft dinner original cooked as per instructions ... add a couple table spoons of sour cream ... a Valveeta cheese slice, half a lemon squeezed, and some Soya Sauce.

Then simmer is slow after it's all made ... until it gets very think stirring almost constantly ... it's so good! ... makes me happy! :)


via International Skeptics Forum http://ift.tt/1IobeVU

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire