vendredi 29 mai 2015

My laptop is scrolling to the top on its own

I have a Dell laptop with no external mouse. My screen seems to arbitrarily and periodically scroll upwards and other times to scroll left. The computer can not be used then. When the computer boots I have to hit f12 then hit enter on a dark screen to get it to boot.

I have run virus detection, gone back to a restore date the computer was working properly, and run microsoft diagnostics to no avail. The stress of typing knowing at any moment my cursor can be at the beginning of the line is maddening. My keyboard seems to be fine and if it was the keyboard I would think this wouldn't be a two minute problem every five minutes it would be an always problem.

Does anyone have a theory? Thanks.


via International Skeptics Forum http://ift.tt/1FeoJSh

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire