mercredi 27 mai 2015

Songs on new iPhone

I'm about to replace my iPhone 5S with a 6. I'm going to try diligently not to round up multiple Apple employees and take them out behind the barn, as I have done with the past two upgrades.

I want to copy precisely those songs on my old phone to my new phone. Nothing but songs, and nothing but the ones I have on my phone (as opposed to all the song purchased by the rest of my family).

I have started a backup of my phone in iTunes. After telling me about 49 songs it couldn't back up because my computer is not authorized (it is), it's now "downloading" three movies that I do not have on my phone. That has been going on for about an hour.

Simple question: I do have a good playlist in iTunes. If I sync my new phone, will I get just the songs in that playlist? Can I be selective on a per-playlist basis like that?

If not: Can anyone tell me what I should do?

~~ Paul


via International Skeptics Forum http://ift.tt/1QbdC2G

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire