mercredi 27 mai 2015

The myth of bad British teeth

BBC News: The myth of bad British teeth

"Britain has become "internationally renowned" for having "really lousy" teeth, according to TV doctor Chris van Tulleken, with people not caring enough about staining and decay. Is this label fair?"

Personal experience: at 48 I still have all my own teeth, barring the four taken out when I was 14, which ultimately didn't lead to having a brace, and which also meant that I didn't have any problems when my wisdom teeth turned up. I have one NHS dental check-up a year (my dentist of 30 years assures me I don't need more), the last of which cost £18.50, which I claimed back from my insurance, anyway.


via International Skeptics Forum http://ift.tt/1KzghVj

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire