jeudi 25 juin 2015

Bristol Palin announces second out of marriage pregnancy

States, ""Honestly, I’ve been trying my hardest to keep my chin up on this one." Perhaps keeping her contraceptive prescription up to date would have helped more. Luckily God will help, according to her.

First, of course I would not make fun of almost anyone else who finds themselves unexpectedly pregnant. This is a very difficult event for all concerned. I appreciate that completely and I am not holding Bristol to some out of date concept of morality, or criticizing her because of the political positions taken by her Mom.

I am noting this event because Bristol Palin has been a very visible spokesperson for pre-marriage abstinence and a public advocate of a life based on very conservative viewpoints. Yet, these "ideals" appear to apply primarily to others, and it is too difficult for Bristol to adhere to them herself. So, in common with many on the religious right, she claims to be forgiven by God, who understands and will help her. Nice to have such a good, powerful friend- unfortunate that we unbelieving, Godless liberals will just have to go to hell.


via International Skeptics Forum http://ift.tt/1Keb1oT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire