jeudi 25 juin 2015

"..fully informed and has done her homework"

Heard from an acquaintance. I believe it is true. Not very incredible anyway. Just sad.

Quote:

I just had someone at the door that was canvassing for a Democrat for the VA Senate. For the record, this person happened to be young, black, and female.

She said "Since you voted democratic last time, you may be interested in voting for the candidate". That immediately raised a red flag. How did she know who I voted for? I thought it was secret who you voted for? I did not vote for anyone last time and I have not ever voted for a Democrat. So I pushed her and she admitted that she was not aware of how they knew my voting preference. I asked her, do you find that there should be some concern about that? She said her mother felt the same way.

I said don't you think you should know something like that before you go out and talk to people? She said she was not stupid and went to U of Virginia. So I asked if she knew who Monsanto is? "NO". Do you know what GMOs are? "NO". Do you know what TPP is? "An insecticide?", she replied. I told her she was woefully misinformed and uninformed and that was because of people like the candidate she was working for.

She said she went to U of Virginia and she was fully informed and has done her homework. I said no you haven't and told her she was not supposed to be soliciting in the condominium properties. She said OK and left.


via International Skeptics Forum http://ift.tt/1GLYHd0

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire