vendredi 26 juin 2015

San Francisco tonight and this weekend.

I have never seen the city this joyous, and for good reason.

After the range I got home the same time as my uphill neighbors, and they were glowing (I don't think alcohol or substances were involved) When we started talking and I told them I was marching in the Pride parade (pink pistols) I thought they were going to faint, but this decision brought about a discussion that (I believe) they never thought they would have - when I moved in here it seems they made up their minds that I was an older straight guy and wouldn't be friendly to them as a gay couple, and that was that.

Now they know that they were right about my preference and absolutely wrong about my attitude.

Now if the damn wind would slow down, this might be a weekend for the ages for the city.


via International Skeptics Forum http://ift.tt/1KgTUCT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire