lundi 29 juin 2015

Security camera recommendations

For my own peace of mind, I'm looking to buy install some outdoor security cameras around my house. I'm going to place these around the perimeter of my home, and a few cameras facing into the street.

Ideally, I'm looking for the following:

- Required: at least 8 video channels
- Required: upgradeable disk space, or some way to archive old video data. I have a few terabytes of unused HDDs laying around to store video data.
- Optional: I would be happy if the security kit comes with at least 4 cameras with 720p or higher resolution, otherwise I'll buy cameras seperately.
- Wish: under $800 would be a plus.

Recommendations appreciated in advance :)


via International Skeptics Forum http://ift.tt/1LEDdDd

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire