vendredi 26 juin 2015

shootings in tunisia-my family just had a serious scare

My cousin and her idiot husband thought it was safe(despite being told by me,my dad,there own parents etc that it was not)to take there kid to Tunisia. We just heard they are OK but they were fairly close to the site of the shooting.
We have already had Cameron on TV saying Islam is a religion of peace and those who commit violence in the name of Islam pervert the religion. They don't,they like the vile Phelps brood merely read there holy book and obey what is written. The koran-and bible-tells the believer to commit horrors.
Soon we will have the usual" moderate"religious leaders and spokespersons claim the violence is horrific and inexcusable in one breath then in the other say buuuut....and come out with some good old victim blaming.

Hey,its my birthday today-im 36


via International Skeptics Forum http://ift.tt/1dlZkiI

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire