lundi 22 juin 2015

Zionists Stole My Shoe!

Is there nothing Zionists won't stoop to? Now they are sneaking into people's houses in the middle of the night and taking one shoe, or rearranging things. It's outrageous! :mad:

Muslim campaigner: 'Zionists crept into my home and stole my shoe'

Quote:

He posted his original message on Facebook on Friday along with an image of a boy wearing just one shoe. It was headlined: “Are Zionists trying to intimidate me?”

Mr Bukhari wrote: “Someone came into my home yesterday, while I was asleep. I don’t know how they got in, but they didn't break in - the only thing they took was one shoe.”

The campaigner claimed “they left one shoe behind to let me know someone had been there". He added: “Of course I can't prove anything and that’s part of the intimidation. The game is simple - to make me feel vulnerable in my own home.”

He went on to write: “It is not the first time I have heard this happening. I have had another Muslim leader call me a year or so ago, in tears - she told me they had been coming into her house and re-arranging things - just to let her know they had been there.”

He suggested: “Share this widely, for if it is happening to me, I am sure it happening to many, many others who have not exposed it.”
Come to think of it, I've had things go missing in my own house too. Why just the other day I could not find my TV remote. I wonder if Zionists crept into my house and moved it - just to let me know they had been there. Then there's my missing sock. What else could possibly explain its absence??? :mad::mad::mad:


via International Skeptics Forum http://ift.tt/1e0x2em

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire