vendredi 24 juillet 2015

Great. What did my wife see last night?

My wife told me she saw something she'd never seen before while she was driving home from work last night, and she still doesn't know what it was. It was about 12:30 am, on a well traveled 4 lane road that stretches between two rivers, with a large tree lined median between the north and south bound lanes. She's traveling north. Two lanes, same direction, lines with trees on both sides, right side trees are higher. Not well lit, no street lights, but it was a clear night and the lights of the bridge and the city are in view about a mile ahead. The Mississippi river is very wide at that point, plus the area is flooded right now.
What she says she saw, "shot out of the top of the trees and out into the sky". She says it was 'dark gray' and, as she put up her hand and held her fingers apart about two inches, "by", hands spread about three feet. "So you saw a dark gray sausage shoot out of the trees?" "Yes, it was way up in the trees, so it wasn't some kind of animal, it almost looked... supernatural." "Was it behind the trees and shot into view?" "No, it shot out of the trees. It was in the trees and came out. It moved fast."
I tried to get some more answers out of her, but she didn't want to talk about it anymore and went to bed. I'm sure she saw, 'something', she doesn't know how to lie, but she also has a pretty vivid imagination. I wish I could have got more details out of her, but she'd have none of it, and she did need to go to bed. I asked if it was an owl, and she was pretty adamant that it wasn't a bird.
I'm pretty sure it wasn't a 'rod', a ropen, or Pogomofo ether, for that matter.:covereyes
I'd sure like an answer she'd find acceptable though.
Thoughts?


via International Skeptics Forum http://ift.tt/1ODKiTj

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire