lundi 27 juillet 2015

Moving to a new windows 8 computer and it sucks

If anyone can help with this I would appreciate it (I still can't believe how MS has screwed up the simplest and commonest functionality like email, not to mention navigation).

I use an email address from Bright House (Road runner) that uses POP3 and SMTP servers, which MS in their wisdom doesn't support and neither does the current version of outlook apparently, or rather it says it can't connect to my SMTP server even as it asks for my login.

Then there is no provision at all to migrate email to the new PC automatically and I have wasted hours already learning that I can't get from A to B.

Is there any simple solution to go from a Windows 7 to 8 for email when using another service provider?

I have tried web searches, and found nothing that makes sense.


via International Skeptics Forum http://ift.tt/1LOO900

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire