jeudi 24 septembre 2015

Ben Carson is a Creationist

Ben Carson is a Creationist

During the last debate, I actually developed a bit of respect for Ben Carson after he corrected Trump about how vaccines cause autism. He was one of the few national Republicans that I had seen lately who at least has some public respect for the scientific process.

But alas, Ben Carson has now shown himself to be nothing more than another stupid, idiotic, lying Republican by toting the creationist line.

Our very own ‘Bad Astronomer’ wrote this quite excellent piece about the topic:

http://ift.tt/1VcYTa2

Ben Carson: Evolution Is Satanic and the Big Bang Is a Fairy Tale



I mean that literally. He said, “I personally believe that this theory that Darwin came up with was something that was encouraged by the adversary.” The Adversary is a nickname for the devil; it’s the actual translation of the word “Satan.” So there’s that.

He also dismissed the Big Bang, calling it a “fairy tale.” The irony of this is palpable. When recently called on this claim, he dug in, saying (about people who think the Big Bang is true), “Here’s the key, I then say to them look, ‘I’m not gonna criticize you, you have a lot more faith then I have.’ I couldn’t, I don’t have enough faith to believe that.”



via International Skeptics Forum http://ift.tt/1R3jUU5

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire