vendredi 25 septembre 2015

Most Cowardly Job Ever: Drone Pilot

And even the pilots themselves seem to realise this, with PTSD and quitting at massive rates.

How unsurprised I am to find George Monbiot in the search history saying the same thing three years ago - that the drone war is a coward's war.

I'm posting this because the subject came up in another thread whether you'd want your son to be in the Marines or a drone pilot.

While I am a pacifist who would think any of my sons are complete and utter morons if they joined the Marines, at least I could see some honour in it, while a drone pilot would earn nothing but my total contempt.

To me, there can be no more cowardly act than killing by remote control.

And the Nobel Peace Prize-winning President Barack Obama holds the record for the leader who has overseen the greatest number of drone strikes.

Bravo!


via International Skeptics Forum http://ift.tt/1R6pIMx

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire