mardi 27 octobre 2015

Fed supposedly loses $9 trillion (from 2013.)

So, a friend of mine on facebook was wondering about the veracity of this video:

http://ift.tt/1NzUBIa

I tried googling it, and it seems to be a video from nearly 3 years ago. January 2013 was the earlier date it seems to have appeared on the web that I could find.

I tried googling it, and it just links to be a bunch of god-aweful conspiracy websites.

The only thing I can make out, is that the woman is confused, and probably for the same reason I am:

"What in sam hill are you talking about, and where in sam hill did you pull all those god-awefully huge figures from?"

He starts talking about $1 trillion. Then $1 trillion + other assets. Suddenly he;s talking about $9 trillion.

Yeah, the woman being question looks and seems to be a complete dumbass. But I am scratching that up to her just being awfully confused. Almost like that one Congress person who was questioning the president of Planned Parenthood, using completely bogus data in the attempt to make her look like a moron. I see about the same tactic here, but am not sure.

Any way, anyone with any further information? Was there another thread about it in these forum? I couldn;t find one when searching. Thanks.


via International Skeptics Forum http://ift.tt/1kPXVW7

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire