samedi 24 octobre 2015

Ican is apparently able to buy congress.

I guess Ican just bought congress with his 150 million Super Pac. His is pushing for repatriation of offshored accounts by giving corporations a tax holiday of just a 5% tax. Apparently they shot that idea down the last time. I started to get outraged then realized that either way its not going to effect me all that much. I don't have money in the stock market and this is only going to effect a few people. Ican stands to make 250 million on the deal. The only thing that worries me is the precedent this is going to set when the next billionaire wants something, I would really like to see someone in support of this and want to hear their point of view.


via International Skeptics Forum http://ift.tt/205nAKA

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire