vendredi 30 octobre 2015

Parallel Selves?

This is taken from skeptics forum:

http://www.greatwesternpublishing.or...-by-john-cali/

Quote:

Many years ago when I first moved to Wyoming, I became good friends with Jim, my next-door neighbor. After a couple years I moved out of the neighborhood and we lost track of each other.

I ran into Jim again at a party about four years ago. We were having a friendly chat when I mentioned the time we were next-door neighbors. A blank look came over his face. He said he’d never lived in that house. In fact, he said, he didn’t even know me back then. I was stunned and speechless.

Seth, as channelled by Jane Roberts, talks about our multidimensional selves. That is, we live in parallel realities, not just the one we’re currently aware of. Seth even encourages us to play with switching our awareness, focusing among our various selves and realities.

That doesn’t fully explain to me what happened at that party four years ago. Obviously I’d experienced two parallel realities—two realities that were virtually identical except for one difference. In one reality Jim and I lived next door to each other, and in the other we did not.
I’m not sure how or why that happened. But it doesn’t really matter to me now. As my spirit guides often say, just be in the present moment. Just experience all the joy, peace, and power of this now-moment. It’s all we have.
What do you guys think?Person is convinced he experienced parallel realities


via International Skeptics Forum http://ift.tt/1iqMjXP

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire