vendredi 30 octobre 2015

Why do animals gesture at your face with their paw?

I have pets in my house. When the dog was a puppy I;d hold him in my lap and pet him, light hugs and soft talking to him. here would be a lull and the dog would gesture at my face. I have a cat and when it was a kitten the kitten did the same thing.

Years ago I had to honor to have a lion cub in my lap during the off hours at the local zoo. I was hugging and petting the cub while talking to the oo keeper and when I looked down at the cub it gestured at my face with its paw.

Why do these small animals do that? It it their way of asking you to pet them some more. They appear contented when they do this very cute sweet act.


via International Skeptics Forum http://ift.tt/1OdKb41

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire