samedi 28 novembre 2015

blood pressure medication

like many of us, a certain age, I have decided to so something about managing my high blood pressure.
I am aware that a big percentage of it is caused by my weight and stress levels.
however, at the moment they are both out of my control.
SO.... I have been taking perindo, ending up on the 8 mg size. that, however while improving, it has left something to be desired in the amount reduced.
so my nice gp has suggested we have a shot at the coversyl plus, which has an added diuretic.
I now pee just like my dogs! lol!
I have to say the difference in the reading is astounding. however I am having the side effects of light headedness, nausea,and clammy skin.
in the past the first tablet if them I have taken I have had side effects each time and I assume this will pass also.
it seems to come in waves and isn't related to standing up etc.

However, brag time...my reading was 130/80
it's not been that low for decades.

two questions really... I assume this odd feeling will pass, after all it must be a shock to my system....and secondly how do diuretics work to make so much difference? Will I continue to pee like this, or will that also settle down?thanks experts...


via International Skeptics Forum http://ift.tt/1XopQOs

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire