lundi 23 novembre 2015

Does anyone know if Google (Gmail) reads spam reports

I'm curious to know if anyone has ever had contact with Gmail staff regarding spam reports. I don't get too much spam anymore but I try to trace and report it regularly, although not to any Nigerian ISP who will only sell your email to a spammer client.

However most "Nigerian" spammers use gmail addresses for their communication with the idiots who bite, and obviously the spam would be useless if those accounts were shut down, so I also report those to gmail.

But gmail never acknowledges receipt and if I check on reported email addresses sometime later I usually find that they are still active, meaning that gmail (Google) doesn't give a damn.

How can one put pressure to act responsibly on a monolithic organization like that?


via International Skeptics Forum http://ift.tt/1jfZCuH

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire