samedi 21 novembre 2015

How To Prepare For Terror Threats!

Thankfully, the good folk in the U.K. have devised a clever set of tips to help you stay alive during a terror attack!

http://ift.tt/1OZCdMn

Quote:

In the event of a weapons or firearm attack, UK authorities offered specific advice: [Run and hide!]

Run
  • Escape if you can
  • Consider the safest options
  • Is there a safe route? RUN. If not, HIDE
  • Can you get there without exposing yourself to greater danger?
  • Insist others leave with you
  • Leave belongings behind
Hide
  • If you can't RUN, HIDE
  • If you can see the attacker, they may be able to see you
  • Find cover from gunfire such as substantial brickwork or heavy reinforced walls
  • Be aware of your exits
  • Try not to get trapped
  • Be quiet, silence your phone
  • Lock and barricade yourself in
  • Move away from the door

I wonder who got paid to come up with that list. Surely they aren't getting paid nearly enough.

For myself, I carry a copy of the Quran everywhere I go. In the event of a terror attack (which I am almost certain to find myself in the middle of any day now) I plan on yelling Allahu Akbar and waving my book in the air!

Any other tips from our knowledgeable ISFers?


via International Skeptics Forum http://ift.tt/1Lto823

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire