mercredi 25 novembre 2015

Muslim woman forced off plan to Instanbul

Homeland security forced some Muslim woman flying to a war zone so they could ask her some questions. She then apparently missed her flight. She appears to be quite upset.

Looking at the questions they seem quite legal. I was pulled out in Chicago and asked those questions plus 1 that was not legal about photos. When I seemed impatient that I was going to miss my flight they x-rayed my very thin bag and threatened to interrogate me. This is pretty much standard procedure for Homeland Security even if you not flying into a war zone. I escaped by telling them I was mentally ill and thus safe to fly.

It is best to not be anything other than extremely pleasant with these people as they have no accountability whatsoever to anyone and you want to move on and get out of there. Being in a hurry is not a way to do it.

That being said, it seems like I am seated alongside intelligence operatives more often than not when flying alone. When I was younger I didn't even have to fly to get pounced on. pretty much been that way since I was 18. I have learned to live with it. Here's the article. It disappeared in a matter of hours.

Considering the number of Muslims flying to Istanbul, I doubt she was questioned because she was Muslim. Probably some other reasons about her that they have that they don't have to share. Either that or she doesn't fly much and just decided to fly into a war zone.

http://ift.tt/1NQ64ks

Here's another article with a slightly more broad base slant

http://ift.tt/1NQ65oy

On the plus side, if your nice to them they are going to get you the quickest plane out of there.


via International Skeptics Forum http://ift.tt/1liSD5y

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire