lundi 23 novembre 2015

Syrian war, terrorism and climate change

http://ift.tt/1PVNLPg



Earlier this week Bernie Sanders said there is a direct link between terrorism and climate change. This article has Prince Charles claiming a direct link between climate change and the war in Syria. In the past I’ve heard it said the genocide in Rwanda, and presumably other conflicts as well, are caused by climate change.

My personal opinion is not to just disagree, but to say that making claims like this takes the responsibility away from the people who perpetuate this violence and also discredits climate change science as well.

At the same time, I could be wrong. Maybe there is a direct link and I’m just not seeing it. I’d really love it of someone knowledgeable would spell it out, connect the dots, and make me change my mind, or at least show me that there is a compelling argument for it.


via International Skeptics Forum http://ift.tt/1NLOaPO

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire