jeudi 31 décembre 2015

Company Perks for Employees

A friend of mine recently got the Coffee Master black apron and I was wondering if he got some sort of perk along with it, considering that the salary is not that great. It reminded me of when I was younger and managed a movie theater. Although managed was an exaggeration of what I did. I basically did everything for $3 an hour. I spliced the movies together, ran the ticket booth, ran the refreshment stand and cleaned out the theaters.

It was a small theater so the actual manager would sometimes be passed out drunk in his office and I would run around doing it all by myself using the ropes to cordon off the groups. So keep 'em in the lobby buying the tickets.

Then letting them in to get the refreshements, then running up to start the movie.

Even though it was a crappy job I got some perks like, obviously free movies, but also whatever I found on the floors in the theater. (I never kept anything important)

But I also got to crank the stereos in the theater when I cleaned up which was pretty awesome.

Just curious what kind of perks you get at your jobs that the average person doesn't know about?

For example if you work in a phone store do you get free phones? If you work in a gamestop do you get free games?


This article is fun to read.

http://ift.tt/1MJUCFN


Hopefully now we can stay on topic! :thumbsup::D


via International Skeptics Forum http://ift.tt/1JMWU72

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire