dimanche 27 décembre 2015

ebay scams

I guess I have mostly benefited from the item not as described loophole that ebay has that allows sellers to return items for a full refund including shipping though I personally usually pay for the shipping. Often items don't work out the way you think they will and you get your money back on that expensive item. There have been occasions where the seller will provide the tracking for the wrong place (wrong country even), wrong item, broken piece of an item and those are the hardest to get your money back from probably because Ebay makes the most money from them.
Dear Reader

I haven't sold much on ebay but I have been scammed a few times as a seller with the item not as described refund exploit. Like right now, I sold a new item but took it out of the package to save shipping, guy got item and filed a complaint that he got but it it wasn't in the box. Its an medical item that didn't anymore use that I sold for a discount and a box doesn't enhance its usefulness one bit. the person has 100% rating but probably 20% of his feedback is blank green dots. Its weird they hold your money in papal. They were supposed to not charge me for return postage til the guy sent it but they did anyway. I am guessing Amazon treats the seller like a criminal too. Anyways I am not too burned up about this. the postage costs 2 bucks each way. From what I heard, paypal still charges you fees so this experience is going to cost me about 10 bucks. I GUESS I WILL CALL EBAY TOMORROW TO ASK ABOUT THE MAILING LABEL I BOUGHT SINCE I HAVE NO IDEA WHERE THAT WENT TO. ALSO INQUIRE WHY 20% OF THE GUYS FEEDBACK IS BLANK SPACES WITH GREEN DOTS., THANKS BRANT


via International Skeptics Forum http://ift.tt/1Oo2vls

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire