jeudi 31 décembre 2015

Nearly $2 Million Embezzled From A Credit Union

She got away with it for HOW LONG!?!?

There are several points that just hack me off. The big one is she was ripping off a low income community, which could ill-afford this kind of crap. She screwed over her friends, and then tried to throw her son and daughter-in-law under the bus. Seriously? I'll be surprised if these kids are even talking to mom when she gets out of prison.

But on top of that, consider how long it happened. It was only recently that she was busted. I don't give a damn how good you are at fooling the auditors, I question that she was actually that good. How the hell did the auditors miss all of this, unless they weren't really looking?

I don't have the financial background to understand this. Could someone explain this one to me?


via International Skeptics Forum http://ift.tt/1NXW61c

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire