lundi 28 décembre 2015

Scientist Concerts or Shows or Live Discussions

So I thought I'd start a thread to get some feedback. I want to take my son to see Neil deGrasse Tyson. I figured I'd wait until he showed up at the Hayen Planetarium because it would be a better show, but it turns out it would take a while.

Meanwhile a friend of mine recently saw him at the Kings Theater in Brooklyn. He was less than impressed and called Tyson 101 for dummies. He pointed out that if my son had watched any of his documentaries that he'd be bored. He also said he felt like $100 was a rip off.

So I figured I'd start a thread where people can share who they've seen live at shows, where. Feedback who was good?

I want to inspire my kid this year and I figured that taking him to live shows of famous scientists would do it.

Or do any of you have suggestions about other shows? He's about 15 years old.


via International Skeptics Forum http://ift.tt/1JFglPg

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire